Despite being rather grand, Boningale Manor is a welcoming family home, in a beautiful and tranquil setting, easily found only minutes away from J4/M54. We have 3 offers
1. 4-Star Bed & (even better) Breakfast
2. 4-Star Self-Catering (including our stunning Gold Award property "The Round House")
3. Bespoke Celebrations - your party, deiivered by an experienced team to your design & budget, exclusively for YOU & yours (never more than one party!)
Go to the relevant page for full details!
More about Boningale Manor
We offer a range of high-quality yet practical accommodation choices to suit tourists, families, business-folk and the less mobile. There is plenty of space for parking and plenty of spaces where guests can unwind after their busy day. Though having the relaxed feel of a family home, we pride ourselves in offering spotlessly clean apartments and very comfortable beds.
Whilst rural and quiet, Boningale Manor sits on a road network that makes it convenient for a great many places of interest. Boningale Manor is ideally placed for tourists visiting
- World-famous David Austin Roses and RAF Cosford (Museum, Passing-Out Parades and Air Shows).
- UNESCO's World Heritage sites of Ironbridge
- Weston Park & Bocobel House
- Wolverhampton's Whitewick Manor
- The Black Country
If you are not partying at Boningale Manor, Boningale Manor is ideally placed for those attending weddings and parties in Albrighton, Pattingham, Shifnal and Codsall; and at Patshull Park, and nearby Patshull Hall Hotel. We frequently have families booking substantial parts of our accommodation for a weekend (Fri/Sat/Sun nights) in order to provide a family base - and get together for breakfasts all together.
Boningale Manor is very popular during the week, with businessmen working in and around Wolverhampton and Telford. Many have stayed for several years. Wolverhampton's i54 (Jaguar Landrover, Moog & Eurofins) and Telford's Stafford Park and Hortonwood Trading Estates are all about 15 minutes away.